Escitalopram shows a high anxiolytic and antidepressive effect, so that it is one of the best antidepressants on the pharmaceutical market. This ingredient is added to many modern antidepressants and has a very even and mild action.
In a reference-controlled study conducted in 2009, Escitalopram was regarded one of the best antidepressants of the new generation due to which FDA and WHO recommend it patients with depression of the various severity.
Escitalopram is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It enhances a level of serotonin in the tissues of the brain sue to which mood is improved, a resistance to stress situations is increased, and anxiety, concern and apathy disappear.
A lot of medical studies have indicated that Escitalopram reduces the intensity of the depression symptoms in a week. Most antidepressants begin working only in 14-20 days.
Indications for the use
- Panic disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
In what dose is Escitalopram used?
Escitalopram is better serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and therefore its low doses are safe for patients over 18 years old. Escitalopram pills are taken once per day regardless of meals.
- To treat depression in senior patients, Escitalopram 5 mg is recommended
- The standard dose of Escitalopram for adult patients without contraindications is 10 mg per day
- The maximal daily dose of Escitalopram is 20 mg (it may be used 2 times – in the morning and evening)
- Patients with liver diseases are recommended to take Escitalopram in the dose of 5 mg per day
In case of the treatment cessation, the dose should be gradually lowered within 1-2 weeks in order to avoid a withdrawal syndrome.
Seizures, tachycardia, vomiting, depression of respiratory activity are the signs of Escitalopram overdose. there is no special treatment of the overdose treatment, and so gastric lavage and admission are required in case of that reactions.
- A risk of serotonin syndrome, overdose and severe side effects grows during the simultaneous use with MAO inhibitors. If you took MAO inhibitors, Escitalopram therapy may be started in 2 weeks
- Do not consume alcohol during the treatment
- Drugs which lower the convulsive activity during the interaction with Escitalopram may cause the convulsive seizures
- In case of the simultaneous use of Escitalopram with ingredients increasing the concentration of serotonin, the therapeutic effect and risk of side effects are increased
- Some patients with panic disorders may have an acute state of anxiety at the beginning of the treatment with Escitalopram, and it passes within 1-2 weeks.
- Escitalopram should be cancelled if epileptic attacks occur.
- The use of Escitalopram is stopped during the development of the manic state.
- Using Escitalopram can enhance the glucose level in the blood, and so the dose of hypoglycemic products should be increased.
- Escitalopram is not prescribed patients under 16 years old, pregnant women, patients with acute mental disorders or during alcohol intoxication.
Buy Escitalopram online
Buying Escitalopram online, you have an opportunity to get a professional aid of a pharmacist. You do not have to waste your time and go to a doctor. It is enough to consult a pharmacist and she will inform you how to take Escitalopram without prescription.
Escitalopram can be bought at any time, in any country. You can order several packs of Escitalopram without prescription at once in order to save money on the shipment and receive a great discount. The more pills of Escitalopram you buy at once, the higher discount for Escitalopram online will be.